You are growing up way too fast!
Please slow down! I love you too much to let time fly by like this.
Remember when times were simple, and you didn't try to climb up the stairs every time I turned my back?
Remember when you were so very little, and I could hold you for hours without you wanting to squiggle away?
Remember when you didn't try to steal my mouse and keyboard every time I sat down at the computer?
Remember when you didn't have teeth, and you didn't bite me? :)
Oh Charli, I take it all back.
You've grown into a sweet little toddler.
I love it when you learn so quickly, and you catch me off guard.
I love it when we fall asleep together in our favorite chair.
I love it when I am on the computer and you tell me you want to spend time with me by stealing my mouse.
I love it when you get your new teeth, and you are so proud of them, so you show them off.
Charli, you are growing so fast, but I love every minute of it.
Love, Mommy
Monday, July 27, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment