Charli is the cutest baby in the world! But that's just a mommy's opinion I guess ;)
She has discovered her feet, and how adorable is that??
She just loves sitting in her swing, lifting up her legs, and exploring her feet and toes with her little hands! awww!
I also find her staring at her hands for extended periods of time. CYOOT!
She's also started doing this HILARIOUS squawking thing while she's playing with her toys. I got a video of her playing with her Purple Moose and just squawking like crazy. I'll try to post it soon. SO cute.
Charli has learned so many things since I posted about her! She is just a beautiful young lady, and she's growing up too fast! FOUR MONTHS is creeping up on us really fast!
On a different note, Sam and I are really gearing up to get down to Oregon, so I might not be able to blog as much for the next few weeks. But I'll try to update you guys as much as possible! Love you!
No comments:
Post a Comment