It feels like every thought in the entire world is finding it's way into my mind.
Every idea; creative, thoughtful, thoughtless, meaningful, meaningless, mindless wanderings.
Too much caffeine with dinner? Yes.
Awake? Yes.
I feel like taking a jog around the block, but that would just be silly. and cold.
and unsafe. and....weird.
I keep dreaming that I need to start my own boutique. A fashion line. But A) I have no frikin CLUE how to even START doing that. I don't even know how to sew.
But all these wonderful designs keep finding their way into my brain. They just want to be written down before they flitter away.
flitter? Yeah, I just made it up. It's my new late-night word. It perfectly describes what happens to my brain every night when I can't sleep. It's flittery.
My fashion line would be named: Charli.
Except it would look like this:

Yeah? Kinda lame, I know. But it took up some of my bored-time.
It's "catch phrase" would be:
Modestly Fashion Forward or
Modest with a Twist or
or or...I can't think of any more. I'm too tired. Let me know if you think of anything TOTALLY AWESOME! I might pay you for it.
Not really.
But you'll feel cool and awesome inside that you had an input in my some-day million-dollar idea.
No comments:
Post a Comment