Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Wakey Baby

So ever since we left Alaska, Charli has not been sleeping through the night.
We seriously, seriously don't know what to do anymore! It's really frustrating. I think it's the fact that she doesn't have her own room anymore, and I'm not sure (because we're asleep) but I think when Sam and I move at night she wakes up. We have white noise going, but she just doesn't STAY asleep. She'll wake up, almost on cue, every two hours. She needs either me or Sam to rock her back to sleep...
and I must admit, usually im just TOO tired to deal with it so I just bring her into our bed and let her sleep with us, because she STAYS asleep!! (I KNOW it's a "big no no" but Im stumped) So we actually get to sleep without waking up!! I don't know what to doooo! Please, some advice would be great...or something. I dont know.
*sigh*

So, Charli has started pulling herself up everywhere! In the living room on the hearth, in her crib, on the dog's back...everywhere! It's so crazy how quickly she learned. It took her about two days to learn and completely master this new trick.



This was actually the VERY first time she pulled herself up on her own. Im really glad we got it on camera! :D

Here's Charli doing it again, except using Gabby as a prop this time!


Here's Charli just being the cutest baby ever....


So yesterday Charli decided to take a journey into the kitchen...



I was laughing so hard! It was hilarious. She was after one of her toys that she dropped under the table one day at dinner.
She is just getting so adventurous, and it's so fun watching her personality emerge! She's growing so quickly, it's crazy...it's amazing. We love her so much, and we are so blessed to have her in our lives :)

No comments: