It's been a really really really long time. I feel awful about not updating this! Oh man! Everyone is officially allowed to shun me. (but not for too long, please)
This month has been so crazy.
First of all, Sam got a job! YAY! It's just a for now kind of thing, but in this economy it's something to be proud of!
Second of all, I started school at Rose State College here in Oklahoma city. I'm studying Web Design, and this semester is going to be busy and hectic for me, so I know you all are going to miss my constant blogging. (lol) But seriously, I won't be able to post as much. But NEVER EVER again will it EVER be ONE WHOLE MONTH before I update it again! I swear! Man.
Third of all, CHARLI IS CRAWLING!?!?!?!?
I think all of you with crawling babies can RELATE.
Fourth of all, Charli is almost SEVEN MONTHS OLD?!?!?
Where the crap are all those months coming from?
FIFTH of all, Picture Time.
Here are some FRIKIN late pictures from Christmas. Seriously...what's wrong with me?
This last picture here is funny, because I was letting her play in the living room while I was doing a bit of homework or something or other on the computer, when Margie (Sam's sister) goes, "Um, where's your child?" and I was like....?!?!?!? And I look all the way over there and she has found her toy (BEHIND THE WALL) and started playing with it. I was like, Oh crap, she's WAY too mobile for her own good. It scared me. Well, ever since then Ive tried to keep a much better eye out for her little adventures!
Here's more...
lol! I love the one where it looks like she's a couch potato watching T.V. haha. Classic. Anyway, just thought it might be time to update you all! It kept looming over me like a grey cloud that I was abandoning my avid readers. Alas, here is your Bartlett FIX.
No comments:
Post a Comment