Yukon Oklahoma is outragiously over-zealous about their holiday displays. A few years back I took my nieces Melissa and McKenna to see the fireworks. A good display, but roughly 90 minutes too long. This year Catie and I went to Christmas in the park. It is a huge arrangement of displays that takes about an hour to drive through when it's said and done. It was a really nice way to end the evening on our first anniversary. Below is a picture of Catie with the creepy white Santa in one of the displays. Hence the creepied out look on her face.
Saturday, December 27, 2008
Christmas in the park!
Yukon Oklahoma is outragiously over-zealous about their holiday displays. A few years back I took my nieces Melissa and McKenna to see the fireworks. A good display, but roughly 90 minutes too long. This year Catie and I went to Christmas in the park. It is a huge arrangement of displays that takes about an hour to drive through when it's said and done. It was a really nice way to end the evening on our first anniversary. Below is a picture of Catie with the creepy white Santa in one of the displays. Hence the creepied out look on her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment