Sam and I have been living with Sam's parents the last couple months, and we have finally got to the point where we are able to move out on our own! Isn't that exciting everyone!?
Well anyway, we got this super cute apartment for super cheap! YAY!
I'll obviously be posting pictures soon, but I don't really want to spoil the surprise until we have it all decorated! (and organized...)
I'm sure I'll be posting more that I can find the time (at our own apartment!) But seriously, I always say stuff like that, don't I?
I think I mean it this time


Here is me and Charli snuggling!
I just love those sweet moments, no matter how few and far between they are.
Can someone please just tell Charli that I love to snuggle her?!?!?!
Because she is a very independent woman, and she'll let us snuggle her for 1 minute, MAX, before she has to take care of some toy-playing biznis.
Unless I'm eating something, then she's all OVER that. haha.
So, if you have read all of this post, you are about to find out some very exciting news!
Charli took her first steps on April 12th 2009! It was very unsure, and I don't even think she realized that she did it,
but she did it! and it was amazing.
I need to post a video of it, if I can ever capture it....it always seems so random when she does it. But I will seriously try!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment