Yeah Charli is walking all over the place!
It's like, whenever she learns something, she learns it!
Anyway, I intended to have pictures of our new place up by now, but organizing and unpacking is taking longer than expected.
Like usual....
haha.
Back to the original topic...i get distracted easily...
Charli walked all the way across our tiny little living room yesterday!!! It's so frikin cute when she walks...it's like a little wobble. haha.
So this week is finals, so I'm going to be really super busy...my finals are fun though! I get to make a flash project with stick figures that tells a story. Ridiculously time consuming, but really fun! (It's really just a matter of finding the time...) and then I get to create and design a website. Yay! Super-fun. But yeah, I'm going to be really busy, so don't expect too many updates. Again, like usual.
Wednesday, April 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment