Monday, May 11, 2009

Walking video :)




Um, so wasn't that the cutest thing you've ever seen?
She was only 9 months old when she took her first steps. CRAZY, NO?!!?!?
Every time I tell someone that they're like NO WAI.
Even Charli's pediatrician.
YAH.

I don't mean to sound braggy, I just would like you to understand what walking entails.

  • Falling.... A LOT.

  • Hitting her head, also a lot

  • Pulling books off of the bookshelf

  • Being able to get somewhere before we can stop her

  • The coordination to be able to climb stairs



yeah. It's been fun.

Charli has made her way under the computer desk and is reaching through the crack between the desk and the keyboard tray trying to steal my mouse. And keyboard. hahaha. She's tooooo precious.

It's times like this that make me cherish Newborn Charli.

Does that mean it's time to have another baby!?



LOL.
jk.


Charli has also started grinning SO CHEESILY every time we whip out the camera. It's TOO CUTE.
We did a mini photo shoot with her the other day for one of my assignments for school, and she was smiling for every single picture no joke. I'll have to post those pictures later.
ALSO......speaking of assignment....

Click Here to explore my very first dapple into web design. I wrote all the HTML and CSS for those pages. ALL OF IT! Im so proud of myself. :) The links at the top are only there for show, that's what would lead you to the merchandise if the site actually existed. The links at the bottom work, go ahead, click 'em! :)

No comments: