Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Moving to Oregon

So, Sam and I finally decided to move to Oregon, and this is our official declaration, of sorts.
We're going to move to the outer surrounding area of Portland. We're projecting that we're going to make the move at the end of October, so we're going to be gearing up to move pretty hardcore for the next few weeks. We're going to sell all of our furniture, put some stuff in storage, get quotes with moving companies, etc. We're going to be a busy family!
If anyone has any moving company suggestions, we would love your input. Or, just any suggestions/help is always ALWAYS welcome.

Also, if anyone knows of any job opportunities for Sam in the surrounding Portland area, please let us know. Just putting it out there! :)

One of the huge deciding factors in this move is so we can be near my Mom. I miss her so much, and we want to be with her during her recovery. Please keep her in your prayers. I hear she is making some very small, (but very HUGE) steps in her recovery, and I would really like to be a part of it.
Also, Grandma Debbie hasnt even met Charli yet! (or the rest of my side of the family for that matter) and we can't WAIT to introduce her to everyone!
So we're going to use this fatty PFD to finally make the jump to the lower 48.
Yay!

So pretty!

No comments: