I went and bought a book on CSS, because I was really interested in learning about it. (cascading style sheets); basically how to design and code web pages.
I think it's safe enough to say it's become a strange nerdy habit of mine, but it's really fun!
I bought the book, Sams- Teach yourself CSS in 10 minutes!
or something like that, and it's been really helpful.
Let me know if you like my new design, and be prepared to see some new ones, some practice ones, some not so good ones, and so on :P.
If only I was good at using photoshop...:P
(or had it for that matter....)
P.S. If you're reading this, and you have a blog too, let me know so we can link to you! Thanks!
Saturday, September 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey katie, it's fun reading about what you're up to and seeing pictures of your little girl. I'm not always faithful in keeping up my blog, but your welcome to chrck it out! lesliedlucas.blogspot.com
so so cute!! love the new layout!
Post a Comment