Monday, September 15, 2008

Catie is 20!

As of September 14th, I am 20 years old! I feel so old! haha. Or, young...I mean, I'm married and have a baby at 20. But I like to look at it this way...Charli will be out of the house (hopefully :P) before I'm 40! Heck yes.

I had a wonderful day, Sam got me a WONDERFUL gift, and I love it so much! He picked out a bunch of items and had a lady at his work put together a gift basket for me! It was a gift basket of sushi making supplies!


He got me this book, along with some sushi serving trays, a NICE sushi knife, an oriental chocolate bar, REAL wasabi, and some sushi mats! I'm so EXCITED to learn how to do this! YAY!

Anyway, to start off the celebration, my sister Christine, her BF Sean, and their son Tristyn stopped by for a little while on Saturday night, and my brothers spent the night from Saturday to Sunday. My best friend Tammy came over and we played charades. It was hilarious. My brother Josef is so awful at charades. Not because he's a bad actor, but because he comes up with these stories in his head and tries to act them out, and more often than not they have ALMOST nothing to do with the item that he's supposed to be acting out. Needless to say, it was a really fun night. :)

So the next morning I snapped some cute pictures of Willie with Charli :) Here's one.


So we went out to lunch at Benihana, and it was SO GOOD! Man. I wish we could eat there more often! They song me happy birthday in Japanese. haha. It was funny.
My brothers went home after lunch, and Sam and I rested for about an hour before going......

BOWLING! YAY!




Afterwards we headed over to the Bee's (Applebees) to have half-priced appetizers, and scored a free dessert there, too!

It was a wonderful birthday, and a great way to send me off into my 20th year! Yay!
Happy Birthday, Me!



Here are some more photos from my birthday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Omg Charades was hilarious! lol It definitely was a blast. I'm glad the rest of your day was awesome. I love you Catie! :D

Unknown said...

Catie,

Just thought I would stop by and see how your little Charlie is growing.

Take care,
Jessica
(Sam's cousin)

Carly said...

happy happy birthday! yay for the sushi set that's awesome!

you look awesome, btw!