I am beginning to realize I am a hermit. Before you say, "No you Aren't, Catie", let me explain myself.
I haven't left our apartment in over a week.
I am quickly realizing I need a hobby. Maybe even a club of some sort to attend. A group of people I get along with and call my friends. I sit at home, lonely most of the day, because Sam works for anywhere between 8 hours and 12 hours a day. I watch a lot of Lost, Grey's Anatomy, Friends, The Office, and Heroes in the course of a day. It's rather difficult to blog about a life that is so uneventful.
SO, from here on out I am OFFICIALLY making it my goal to find something to do every week. Or Maybe even start a group myself. If I don't blog about my new group soon, You'd (and I mean YOU) better call me on it. Help me out.
Alright, here I go.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hey Catie,
I still sit around the house like that hahaha :) IT's hard to get back into the swing of things- but just to give you some quick ideas... I got into scrapbooking a little (I still haven't decided if I really enjoy it but it gives me something to do), I try to workout so I got some DVD's and so when all I want to do is watch Lost on the computer I decide watching a workout DVD would be better, so I work out instead haha :) I started trying new recipes, too, so that's good. Maybe your ward has a mom's play date group, or you can talk to the relief society president about starting one.
Good luck, and know that you are not so different, haha, I am a hermit too. :)
Post a Comment